- Separate the bananas from the bunch: they will last longer
- Do not put the bananas near other fruits: being near these they ripen quickly
- Unwrap bananas from plastic: this will eliminate ethylene gas which causes them to ripen
- Store in the fridge only when ripe not before: refrigeration slows down the ripening process
- Freeze ripe bananas: they can be used in smoothies or as a snack without losing their nutritional value
Who am I
I was born in a beautiful land in Africa. I live in Italy and here I brought a taste for good food and rich flavours. As a little child I used to ask my mom to help her and together we think the menus of the week. I really love to cook and I'm always curious to try new tastes and new recipes. Every time I look at the chefs on television, I too want to imagine being a famous chef. Here you find my recipes published in the monthly Italian magazine q.b.quantobasta FVG.